TechnicianAcross Singapore, Jakarta Raya (Indonesia), Delhi (India), Karnataka (India), Maharashtra (India), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Perak (Malaysia), Selangor (Malaysia), Central Visayas (Philippines), National Capital Reg (Philippines), Bangkok (Thailand), Nonthaburi (Thailand)
Field Applications Specialist
Serves as the primary customer contact on application and service related issues and responsible for providing technical support and guidance to customers on the operation and maintenance of Fluidigm’s product lines. This position will be based in Asia Pacific.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide application assistance, product training and system troubleshooting via phone, email and on-site visits.
- Organize, schedule and conduct product demonstrations for potential clients.
- Experiment design, execution, and data analysis, including report generation.
- Technical writing in preparation of protocols, application notes and user guides.
- Active liaison role with Sales, Marketing and R&D groups.
Education and Experience:
- A BS or MS in molecular biology, biochemistry, clinical chemistry or similar discipline with laboratory work as a key component.
- Minimum of 5 years of laboratory experience with molecular biology techniques, including preparation of reagents for Real-time PCR and DNA/RNA sample preparation.
- Technical customer support experience.
- Highly self-directed, conscientious, articulate, and possesses excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Committed to total customer satisfaction with outstanding interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- A team player.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time during peak activity periods.
Demikian informasi "Lowongan Kerja ke India Mei 2012" diatas semoga bisa berguna dan bermanfaat untuk anda para pencari lowongan kerja, dan jangan lupa juga baca artikel Lowongan Kerja ke Hongkong Mei 2012 pada postingan sebelumnya. Sekian dan terima kasih SEMOGA SUKSES.