PT. SANDOZ INDONESIA
BE A PART OF OUR TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY !
Sandoz, a Division of the Novartis group, is a global leader in the field of generic pharmaceuticals, offering a wide array of high-quality, affordable products that are no longer protected by patents. Sandoz has a portfolio of approximately 1000 compounds and sells its products in more than 130 countries. With a history of more than 120 years, Sandoz is a trusted leader with a reputation for exceptional quality.
Today, Sandoz is the second-largest and one of the most reputable generics companies in the world, employing approximately 23 000 people across the globe. We have more than ten major global development centers and a worldwide network of more than 30 manufacturing sites, with a presence in more than 130 countries. While we adopt a global perspective to create synergies and greater value for our patients and stakeholders, we also believe that a local approach is instrumental to delivering them, allowing us to be close to patients, doctors and business partners everywhere in the world. Currently, we are looking for dedicated and dynamic individual to join our team as Launch Manager.
- Ownership for the commercial launch process starting Min. 6 months prior to launch until successful launch to market with post launch tracking for the following 24 months
* Responsible for launch management set-up and governance- Alignment with all relevant local/regional/global stakeholders (Regulatory, Marketing, BD & L, Supply Chain Management, Quality Assurance, Finance, Market Access)
* Leading the cross-functional launch team incl. team meetings
* Coordination, communication and alignment across all involved departments
- Acting as single point of contact for departments involved in the launch process (Regulatory, Marketing, BD & L, Supply Chain Management, Quality Assurance, Finance, Market Access)
- Ownership and responsibility for project plans and milestone tracking to meet target launch date and target sales
- Feels responsible and challenges organization for successful Go to Market Strategy
- Prioritization of launch candidates according to market potential, market and portfolio strategy
- Triggers escalation process when necessary
- Triggers forecast preparations and forecast updates in all relevant systems
- Reporting of Launch Readiness and Performance vs TGT/Plan to Management
- Minimum B.A. desired: MBA in Marketing or equivalent Masters Degree in related field, i.e. Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Mgmt. etc.
- Min. 3 years in pharmaceutical business. Sales and Marketing or Portfolio background a must. Experience in functions like Launch Management, Launch Coordination or Project Management
- Project Management skills (Coordination, communication with all stakeholders, Project plans and MS tracking, Leading through complex processes and projects)
- Dealing with Pharmaceuticals (Knowledge on pharmacetical market and products, Awareness of therapeutic environment and market value of products and Awareness of Regulatory, QA and Technical Operations processes)
- IT (Knowledge on Material Management & Sales and Distribution module of SAP)
- Finance (Understanding of key Finance processes)
- Process Orientation (Keep all partners involved during launch supply process– to handle)
Interested candidates are invited to email/ write in a comprehensive resume stating current/ last drawn and expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph to the following :
Mailing address :
PT. Sandoz Indonesia
Jl. TB. Simatupang, Kp. Gedong
Pasar Rebo, Jakarta 13670
Demikian informasi "Lowongan Kerja Mei 2012 Jakarta Timur" diatas semoga bisa berguna dan bermanfaat untuk anda para pencari lowongan kerja, dan jangan lupa juga baca artikel Lowongan Kerja Mei 2012 Jakarta Selatan pada postingan sebelumnya. Sekian dan terima kasih SEMOGA SUKSES.