PT. XENON TECHNOLOGIES INDONESIA
Xenon Technologies is the world’s largest Xenon Flash lamp manufacturer and the number one supplier of Xenon Flash lamps worldwide. We provide a comprehensive suite of Xenon Flash illumination solutions to meet the needs of mobile phone cameras, digital still cameras, digital single-lens reflex cameras and other camera markets for nearly 600 imaging devices. Since 1946 as a pioneer in Xenon Strobe inventor in Germany, we’ve grown to play a pivotal role on the global platform as the number one supplier of Xenon flash lamps worldwide. We are headquartered in Singapore with two operation sites in Indonesia and Germany and sales and application support in Japan and USA.
Our vision is to be the world’s largest and most innovative illumination solutions provider for all consumer imaging devices. We strive to lead the world in the best performing, smallest and most affordable Xenon flash solutions. As part of our ongoing growth and expansion, we are seeking for qualified, highly motivated, innovative, high integrity and energetic persons to fill the vacancies in our facilities in Batamindo Industrial Park, Batam, Indonesia.
PROCESS ENGINEER (Batam)
Job & Responsibilities:
* Execute process capability improvement.
* Control process performance metrics such as CpK, SPC, yield and scrap.
* Perform defect failure analysis.
* Develop Process Control System in order to have a robust process.
* Develop Procedure and Work Instruction.
* Execute PQP saving project in order to fulfill the department objective on continues improvement initiatives.
* Work together with production and IE to support productivity improvement.
* Work together with NPI to support new product introduction.
* Possess Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
* Experience min 2 as process Engineer.
* Able to speak English is a must.
* Possess initiative, drive and be a team player.
* Self-starter, good initiative, good ethics and highly motivated person.
* Enjoy working with people in a diverse and multinational environment.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skill, proactive and dynamic personality.
* Lean and Six Sigma Green Belt trained/certified is preferred.
* Familiar with statistical tool for manufacturing (FMEA, SPC, CpK, DOE, etc) is preferred.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office.
Please send your resume, photograph, expected salary and contact number to:
Human Resource Department
PT. Xenon Technologies Indonesia
Jl. Beringin Lot 207 3rd floor, BIP Muka Kuning, Batam - Indonesia
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (email should not exceed than 500kb)
Demikian informasi "Lowongan Kerja Batam Maret 2012" diatas semoga bisa berguna dan bermanfaat untuk anda para pencari lowongan kerja, dan jangan lupa juga baca artikel Lowongan Kerja Samarinda Maret 2012 pada postingan sebelumnya. Sekian dan terima kasih SEMOGA SUKSES.